Avery House, a Boutique B & B
Let us pamper you and help make your stay in Stratford memorable! We will be happy to make dinner reservations, arrange spa services, organise functions or special celebrations. In addition to Wi-Fi access throughout the property, there is also a laptop with printer so you can keep up to date with your emails etc. Our ultimate goal is to provide a wonderful experience so you leave happy, relaxed and looking forward to your return visit to Stratford.
- Our indoor spaces are all non-smoking. Smoking is allowed on the patios. Ashtray upon request!
- No children under age 14, please.
- We have a dog – Merriman – a quiet retired racing greyhound, who lives in our personal quarters, and can often be seen napping on our patio. However, we do not accept guests’ pets.
- We offer free private parking on the property for guests. LIMIT one car per guest room, please.
- Very centrally located, walk to shops, theatre and restaurants
- We are open during the Festival season, usually mid-May to mid-October
- During the off-season, special arrangements can be made for parties booking the whole house – weddings, family reunions, crafting retreats, etc.
- Gift certificates available
Deposits, Payments, etc.
- We ask for a deposit of one-night’s rate at time of booking to secure your reservation.
- Two-night minimum stay. Occasionally there will be a one-night “hole” in our calendar, or a last-minute cancellation. In these rare instances, we may accept a one-night booking, in which case a $30 surcharge will apply.
- Payment: VISA, Mastercard, Interac/Debit, Cash, Cheques
- If you cancel your reservation 21 days or more in advance, your deposit will be returned without penalty.
- Cancel less than 21 days prior to arrival date and your one-night deposit will be forfeited.
Check In and Check Out
- Check in between 1:30 & 3:30 p.m. A later check-in time may be possible, if requested and confirmed prior to arrival. Please, no early check-ins.
- Check out is 10:30 a.m.
We are at 330 Ontario Street, within walking distance to all theatres, shops and restaurants. For a map and directions to Stratford, click here.